Joomla CMS is a multifunctional Open Source application, which you can use to create your website. It is free to download and use and has wide supporting community. Joomla is suitable for creating personal and business websites.
Best, Cheap & Reliable Joomla Hosting by iWebHosting.com.my
Since Joomla is quite robust PHP Open Source CMS. iWebHosting.com.my has made Joomla as an automated software installer, which means you can now install Joomla from your control panel and you can start hosting Joomla application in one click.
iWebHosting.com.my and ASP.NET Web Hosting
Joomla Web Hosting in iWebHosting.com.my
- Joomla is Open Source meaning it's 100% free and you may modify the source code to add your own features.
- Free Joomla modules and components are continually being developed by other Joomla users which can be installed on your site adding new functionality such as online shops, photo galleries, glossaries, discussion forums... the list goes on. There is even a Joomla extension for Dreamweaver MX which you can use to design your own templates in your favourite application!
- Beautifully designed and extremely easy to use back-end administration area where you manage all aspects of your site's content, users, admins, components and modules.
- Ability to integrate a WYSIWYG editor (What You See Is What You Get) enabling you to not just edit text content, but also format it e.g. colours, styles, lists, links etc.
- 100% template based meaning it's easy to create your own layouts and the integrated template switcher means you can quickly change between layouts to compare them. There's even a free 'Template Creator' module which takes you through the process of creating a template step-by-step.
- Complete control over when articles are published (by setting start and end dates), photos associated with each article, links in the main menu.
- Easily create password protected areas and allow your visitors to sign up as users and submit their own content.
- Search Engine Friendly URLs option - some other content management systems produce lengthy page addresses that some spidering search engines choke on. Not so with Joomla.